Wednesday, 18th July
1. It’s so good to be busy, to have a purpose.
2. I might escape the house later today for some kitchen splashback-shopping! How exciting!
3. Clean, silky soft hair today. Swish!
« Raisins to be Cheerful
Reasons to be Cheerful / Razões para estar alegre »
1. I am feeling fit and healthy today…had cycle in gym last night and heel OK!
2. I have another tender to prepare.
3. My little nephew is on the mend.
Very glad to hear your good news Ger 🙂
1. made meatballs from scratch (ok the beef came ready-minced but apart from that) – but there is something missing and I can’t quite figure out what?
It’s not the sauce, I’ve been using the same sauce recipe for a while.
2. 85% cocoa chocolate, from Jimmy (who doesn’t seem to either want anything or be trying to poison me . . . weird!)
Did you discover what was missing?
No and it;s puzzling me, So, all suggestions welcome.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 11 other followers